• US Environmental Protection Agency: Extense information regarding Laws and Regulations, science and technology.
• US Army Corps of Engineers: Collection of publications of USACE engineering regulations.
• National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH): Useful Information regarding Workplace Illnesses and injuries.
• USGS Global Visualization Viewer: Convenient tool provided by the United States Geological service.
• World Bank Group EHS Guidelines: Environmental, Health and Safety technical reference documents with general and industry-specific examples of Good International Industry Practice (GIIP) – available in 6 languages.
• Soil Screening Levels: Tiered data for site evaluation and developing risk-based, soil screening levels (SSLs) for protection of human health.
• Risk Evaluation / Corrective Action Program: Lousiana’s Department of Environmental Quality overview of RECAP 2003.
• Software Noise
• Soil Validation
• Sound Data Analysis Sofware V2.0
• UASB Retention Time Calculation